Learning Python is fun.
Here are some books
If you are fully committed and dedicated it take maximum 2 weeks but to be an expertise
all you need to do is practice. I can suggest you a progression path.
- Incorporate often into your code
- Write recursive functions, a lot
- Discover and
- Read ( )
- Rewrite all your old Python code with tons of higher order functions, recursion, and whatnot.
- Annoy your cubicle mates every time they present you with a Python class. Claim it could be “better” implemented as a dictionary plus some functions. Embrace functional programming.
- Rediscover the pattern and then from imperative code you tried so hard to forget after Haskell.
- Find a balance.
Downloadlook at the source code.
Fun loving gaming site. Try to import antigravity :p