- Windows 64 bit OS
- Ms Excel 2003 ( if suing 2007 need to download corresponding selenium binaries)
In the first step, download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) in your system.
For downloading Java, you need to visit the following link:
In the second step, download and install Eclipse from the link below:
Download the Selenium Java Client Driver from:
Configure Eclipse to work with Web driver:
- Double click on ‘exe’ to launch eclipse
- When asked to select for a workspace, just accept the default location. Or, you can change the location.
- Create a new project as “Health”.
- Right-click on the newly created project and select New > Package, and name that package as “Health”
Add Jar Files to the Library:
- Right-click on “Health” and select “Build Path” and then “Configure Build Path”.
- Right-click on Health and select “Build Path” and then “Configure Build Path”.
- This will open the Libraries tab in Properties dialog. Then on click “Add External JARs…”
- Navigate to extracted contents of “selenium-2.43.0.zip”
- Add all the JAR files inside and outside the “libs” folder.
These are the Jar files present outside the Libs folder:
These are the Jar files present inside the Libs folder:
- Then your Properties dialog should look similar to the image below:
- Finally, click on the OK button and we are done with importing Selenium libraries into our project.
- Now, we are ready to test our script in Eclipse and run it in WebDriver.
Thanks All J